BAG is (PG) Paying guest Accommodation hospitality company offering standardized sharing and non-sharing rooms in different locations across Bengaluru.
A PG in BAG can be booked in various ways including through the "BE A GUEST" app, through the www.beaguest.in website and on phone by calling +91-7483831478
BAG is the interface which provide online PG bookings,
All the PGs are sorted and listed exactly 2km from the chosen location, landmark or area by you.
Example 1 : if the chosen location is " Wipro Corporate Office, Sarjapur Main Road, Doddakannelli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India " then from the exact center of the wipro corporate office to 2km radius all the PGs registered with BAG will be displayed.
Example 2 : if the chosen location is " BTM Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India " then from the exact center of the btm to 2km radius all the PGs registered with BAG will be displayed.
Example 3 : if the chosen location is " Bengaluru, Karnataka, India " then from the exact center of the Bengaluru to 2km radius all the PGs registered with BAG will be displayed.
There are many ways to locate the PG you booked through us –
Rooms/beds usually starts at ₹4500 but can be lower than this price due to Sale, Discounts etc. There are no hidden charges.
We do not charge any brokerage or extra booking charges from customers.
instead we provide flat ₹300 discount on first booking and ₹1000 off on every month rent for the booking made through our website or app. the only amount you will be paying is the Rent.
15% online as booking confirmation. Remaining 85% on check-in by any preferred mode of payment.
Example : if rent is ₹6000 then you will be paying only 6000. (15% online as booking confirmation that is in this case ₹900 and 85% while check-in that is in this case ₹5100)
Of course! Simply call us at +91-7483831478 and our customer care representative will assist you with the revised booking. (9am-6pm)
You can cancel your booking using our website or mobile app. You can also call us on +91-7483831478 to cancel your booking. The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 5 working days. However, it may take an additional 3-14 working days to reflect in your account, depending on the processing time taken by your bank.
If the booking cancellation is made before 2 days of check-in then full booking confirmation amount will be refunded (no cancellation charges).
If the booking is cancelled on and one day prior to the check-in date then booking amount will not be refunded.
You need to carry the confirmation e-mail/ booking ID sent to you at the time of booking and any of your ID proofs that should have your address and photograph. These include your passport, Aadhaar card, driving license and voter's ID card. (Please note : PAN card does not qualify as an acceptable ID proof.)
By clicking refer and earn you will get a personalised link of our website. that can be shared via social networks , whatsapp, mail, text messages, messengers and other platforms with your friends and family.
Once the person you refer sign-up with the link you shared and check-in to any PG from our website or app, then your BAG wallet will be credited with an amount of minimum ₹100 to maximum ₹1000. which will be redeemed automatically up-to ₹1000 per transaction of monthly rent payment or for new booking.
For corporate bookings, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or you can call or whatsapp us on +91- 7483831478. (9am-6pm)
To join our ever-expanding network of PGs, simply call us or whatsapp at +91-7483831478 or you can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will get back to you with all the details.